As the aim of this Mission is to save souls through the Crusade Prayers and Litanies as dictated from Heaven, together with the Holy Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Jesus desires that we also spread the Messages to warn people what is to come and to prepare for His Second Coming. More importantly, The Book of Truth mentions several times about “The Warning”. The Warning is an event that will take place before His Second Coming. Although we recommend that the reader takes time to read the Messages in its entirety, this page is a quick guide to what The Warning is, what to expect and what to prepare.
What is the Warning
The Warning sometimes referred to as The Global Confession or Illumination of Conscience is not all new. It was predicted by Our Lady in Garabandal in 1961 to save the world. The Warning is also mentioned in the Diary of St Faustina (Diary 83: “Before I come as the just judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort: All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Saviour were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day.”) Similarly, Message of 2 Oct 2011 of the Book of Truth states, “My Cross will appear first. They will be shocked, but this is being given as a Sign so that you can prepare your souls and ask for redemption for the sins you have committed. By doing this you will not suffer during The Warning.”
If we open our hearts and ready ourselves to this great moment of Divine Mercy, we have every chance of enjoying our rightful inheritance – our eternal life.
Why is the Warning taking place?
– To prove to all that God exists.
– To bring everyone back to Jesus and the way of the truth.
– To dilute the impact of sin and evil in the world through conversion.
– To help save us before the final Day of Judgement by giving us a chance to ask for forgiveness for the sins we have committed.
– To convert non-believers who would have no chance of redemption without this great act of mercy.
– To strengthen the faith of believers.
What will happen during the Warning?
– Every one over the age of 7 will experience a private mystical encounter with Jesus Christ which will last anything up to 15 minutes.
– It is a gift from God the Father to convert people back to the truth. It is how the Final Day of Judgement will unfold only this time you will not be condemned. Instead you will be given a chance to ask for forgiveness.
– Two comets will collide in the sky.
– People will believe it to be catastrophic worse than an earthquake, but it is not – it is a sign that Jesus has come.
– The Sky will turn red, it will look like a fire & then you will see a large cross in the sky to prepare you first.
– Atheists will say it was a global illusion. Scientists will look for a logical explanation but there won’t be one.
– It will be spectacular and will not hurt us because it comes as an act of Love and Mercy from Jesus.
– Our sins will be shown to us and this will make us feel tremendous sorrow and shame when they are revealed to us.
– Others will be so sickened and shocked by the way in which their sins will be revealed that they will drop dead before they have a chance to ask for forgiveness.
– Everyone will see the state of their soul before God – the good they have done in their lives, the grief they have inflicted on others and all that which they failed to do. Many people will fall down and cry tears of relief. Tears of joy and happiness. Tears of wonder and love. For at last, it will be possible to live a new life thereafter when we know the full truth.
– Jesus is now asking everyone to pray for those souls who will die of shock who may be in mortal sin. Everyone needs to prepare now.
– Jesus asks that all ask for the forgiveness of their sins in advance of The Warning.
Everyday, every minute, every second is a gift. God extends and prolongs His Great Mercy to give as much opportunity to all sinners to repent and turn back to God, and to give more time for all faithful to persevere in prayer to save as many souls as possible. While only God the Father knows when, there are however clues* as mentioned in the Messages. It is prudent and wise to prepare and be ready – same as the 5 Virgins did in the parable of the 10 Bridesmaids.
To prepare for The Warning will require both the spiritual and physical aspects:
- Spiritual Preparation
- Spend time in daily prayer (Jesus has requested at least one hour of selected Crusade Prayers and Litanies)
- Spend time in adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at least once a week
- Fasting once a week
- The frequent reception of the Sacraments (Reconciliation and Holy Communion)
- To protect yourself from Satan, you must sprinkle every corner of your homes with HOLY WATER (weekly if possible), wear a BENEDICTINE CROSS, and keep ROSARY BEADS close.
- Surround yourself and your home with the following:
Seal of the Living God
Medal of Salvation
St. Benedict Cross & Blessed Statues or images
Holy Bible & the Holy Daily Missal
Crusade Prayer Book
St Michael Prayer
Communion Hosts (for Priests)
- Physical Preparation
- You will need non perishable food and water to last you 10 days or roughly two weeks. When the Warning happens there will be disruption of basic services and possibly chaos.
- God the Father: Earthquakes will be felt as part of a small chastisement before The Warning (Message Feb 10, 2012)
- The World War will not have the same impact if the majority of people repent after The Warning. (Message July 13, 2012)
- If most of humanity repents, then the Great Tribulation will not be as difficult. (Message July 13, 2012)